An essential part of any game day gathering is the food! Whether its just you and a friend or two or a larger group of friends, food is going to be a hot topic!
Two recipes my family always requests are my super easy sweet and savory meatballs and pepperoni bread.
Must-have More Meatballs
- 5 lb. bag of pre-made Italian style meatballs (Costco/BJs/Sam’s Club)
- 1 large jar of grape jelly
- 2 bottles of Heinz Chili Sauce (sold near the cocktail sauce)
Place all ingredients in the slow cooker for 4-6 hours, then serve.
- 1 loaf of Rich’s Frozen Dinner Bread Dough (it’s uncooked – in the freezer case) thawed to room temperature
- Small package of pepperoni
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease flat working surface and roll out bread dough until flat and thin. Cover surface of dough with pepperoni and then cheese. Roll the entire thing up like a jelly roll and seal the seam with a bit of water. Place on cookie sheet and bake on 350 for 30 minutes. Slice and serve with marinara sauce for dipping. I highly recommend making at least two loaves – they will go FAST!
Other recipes I personally love include:
- My sister-in-law’s Avacado Salsa (aka Ugly Dip) with tortilla chips
- Texas Firecrackers
- Apple Pie Spread is a nice change of pace – perfect for fall, too
- Layered Black Bean Dip
- Potato Skins
- Buffalo Chicken Party Sandwiches
- And finish it off with a super cute Touchdown Cake
And serve it all up in a fun serving dish – in your favorite team, of course!!