Something tells me that there will be a lot of Twilight and New Moon themed Halloween parties this fall. After all, Bella and Edward would make the perfect party guests! And I am also starting to hear of Twilight pre-movie viewing parties being planned too!
What do you need for a Twilight party? As always, you can make it as simple or as elaborate as you want.
Let’s start with a New Moon inspired party invitation:
Vampire Moon Personalized Invitation
Then pick up The Twilight Saga New Moon Deluxe Party Pack:
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Deluxe Party Pack for 8
Includes 8 dinner plates, dessert plates, 22 oz. lenticular cups, forks, knives, spoons, 16 lunch napkins, 16 beverage napkins, solid-color tablecover, foil star centerpiece, 18 balloons (3 colors), curling ribbon (3 colors), crepe paper rolls (3 colors), and star confetti to match your party theme. This is an officially licensed Twilight party kit.
And now for the party:
- A traditional red velvet cake mix with white frosting and a drizzle of red raspberry sauce is an easy starter for cupcakes or a cake.
- Red candy in bowls make a fun treat and nice decoration
- Make Bella’s birthday cake using Linette’s recipe at Kids Fun Reviewed
- Twilight Novel Novice had a Twilight party and wrote a really great post on all the details (lots of pictures)
- Play the Twilight Scene It? Game
- Play a Twilight Trivia game or place Twilight quotes in bowls for guest to guess the character
- Hostess with the Mostess has printable Twilight labels and ideas for your drinks and decorations.